Elora & Spyro chillin’
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
Here is a step by step- pictures about this simple painting. I added some text to each pic for simple explanation about steps I did.
Anonymous asked: Hi there~! Lovely work! I was wondering if maybe you would be willing to show your art process for some of your images?(Maybe ones similar to the redheaded girl with the scarf, called "smile"?) And, just curious, how would one go about shading darker skin tones with watercolour? Whenever I try it never looks right. Thanks!
Thank you! :) I’ll try to do simple step by step- art process/tutorial at this moment. I’ll upload pictures soon!
About shading darker skin tones with watercolours…it can be tricky thing to do, since using water to blend shades together will erase the base colour for sure. I would say that just keep adding layers of colour from lightest to darkest to achieve shading. Patience and layering those colours are the key things in here.
Also with darker skin tones I found out, that the best thing is to use warm colours. It makes easier to control shading etc.
I’m not an expert with giving tips about painting but I hope that this will help you!
Trying to do some test pic for step by step-mini tutorial….